Our charter fishing vessel the “Mele Kai”, is 41 feet of pure fishing excitement for all to enjoy.
We recognize that when fishing in Kauai priorities among clients differ as some focus on the best in fishing, some just want fun and others are focused on safety. On the “Mele Kai” we offer all 3: Great Fishing, Extremely Fun AND a Dedication for Safety First.
- Safe: USCG Licensed, Double hulled and custom built to handle Hawaiian waters
- Experienced Crew: Our crew are experts in navigating the open waters
- Fun: With our friendly & experienced crew, who are all Captains and have lived on Kauai for more than 25 years can entertain and inform you with knowledge and stories of our island.
- Roomy: Our layout features spacious seating, fishing areas, & dining area
- Bathroom: Bathroom with a full shower and water
- State Rooms: 2 state rooms with queen beds are perfect for multi-day charters
The “Mele Kai” was custom designed by Wild Bill (see about us) after 30 years in the fishing charter business. Built in Australia, our sport fishing charter boat that is made to handle the Hawaiian waters and cater to the customers needs.
The 41 foot “Mele Kai” is a power cat (double hulled) custom designed vessel with extra deck space to ensure maximum fishing room. Our boat even has a spacious fly bridge for panoramic views of the Hawaiian waters, wildlife and beautiful shores of Kauai. She has two state rooms with queen sized beds and a bathroom with a full shower and water. The salon features spacious seating, a convenient dining area and a complete sound system. All this is surrounded by plenty of windows for those beautiful Kauai views.
The “Mele kai” has a spacious bridge with plenty of room for all to sit up with the captain, if weather permits. The entire boat provides a wonderful view of Kauai and a bird’s eye view of all the Kauai fishing action.
Our Sport Fishing Charters feature a drug and alcohol free crew. We believe only the customers should be enjoying their beer.
Feel free to bring your own refreshments, only in cans or plastic bottles please! Beer is OK.